Hello and thank you for your interest in registering for the Leadership Academy! We have been busy these past few months building our programs, growing our impact, and completing the evolution to operating solely as our newly approved nonprofit – Enjoy Life Education Inc. New organization name, new brand, new website, same mission to positively empower lives through our leadership and empowerment programs including our premier program – Leadership Academy.
Registration for our 2018 Leadership Academy is now at:
If you have any questions, ideas, or comments, feel free to email Evren, our President & Co-founder at:
2018 LEADERSHIP ACADEMY DETAILS
- Open to all rising 9th, 10th, 11th graders
- This is our award-winning leadership Academy taken to the next level! Moving from a day camp at a high school, the new Enjoy Life Leadership Academy is now a one-week overnight experience at Assumption College.
- Students will work with an all-star staff and collaborate with fellow peers from across the globe on attitude development, leadership skills training, and life empowerment through our hands-on, positive leadership curriculum.
- The increased time and investment will allow for a more immersive leadership experience in which each student receives greater one-on-one leadership training, grow deeper roots in self-confidence, and a develop a stronger sense of self through identifying life passions, creating their personal goals and action plans, and hone their abilities to stand up for themselves and LEAD.
- Students will live and thrive on-campus for 5 days and 4 nights
- For those students who would prefer to commute each day to Assumption College
- Each day of the Leadership Academy curriculum begins at 8:00am and ends at 9:00pm
- Commuters will receive lunch and dinner each day. Please arrive having eaten breakfast each morning.
The Academy will take place at Assumption College 500 Salisbury St, Worcester, MA 01609
- Students will be staying in Desautels Hall, the main residence hall on campus
- 2 students per room and we do not accept roommate requests. Part of the leadership growth process is learning the arts of collaboration, conversation, and earning mutual respect with new young people.
- Gender specific floors and residence hall sections
- Students will receive a campus key card that will gain them access to College’s full dining hall, residence hall, and function spaces